Pogson Cronin has an experienced team of Solicitors to assist with all Property Law matters, including Leasing, Conveyancing (NSW/VIC), residential/commercial transactions, rural and farming transactions, subdivisions and land development, property transfers, Caveats, Mortgages, and water licences.
We will guide you through the stages of NSW/VIC property transactions whether you are purchasing or selling a home, vacant land, home unit, rural or commercial property.
Buying or selling a property or undertaking any form of property transaction can be confusing. At Pogson Cronin we are committed to provide you with clear and up-to-date legal advice with respect to your property transaction and the legal costs involved.
If you want to sell your property, we can assist.
- Liaise with all parties to the transaction, agents, solicitors and financial institutions.
- We will deal will all types of property title including Torrens, Old system, qualified, strata or crown land
- Ensure effective release of any mortgage/s with financial institutions
- Review all legal documentation and calculate financial adjustments such as rates, water and body corporate levies.
- Provide regular updates throughout the process and attend settlement on your behalf.
If you are purchasing a property, we can assist.
- Review and provide advice on all aspects of Contract of Sale and legal documents
- Provide break down of costs including stamp duty, disbursements (search and registration costs)
- Liaise with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, and mortgages
- Provide advice on tax considerations and asset protection – including capital gains tax, family and discretionary trusts
- Provide advice for First Home buyers including available grants/concessions
- Calculate financial adjustments such as rates, water and body corporate levies and advice appropriate authorities of change of ownership
- Provide regular updates throughout the process and attend settlement on your behalf
For further assistance please contact Erin Kerr on (02) 6025 8255 or e-mail her on email@example.com
For more information please follow the links below: